Introduction: Nano zinc oxide is a form of zinc oxide that has been engineered to have a nanoscale size, typically in the range of 10 to 100 nanometers. This unique material has a range of properties that make it attractive for use in a variety of applications, including solar cells, cosmetics, and biomedical devices.
Recent Research: In recent years, researchers have been exploring the full potential of nano zinc oxide, investigating new applications and developing new synthesis methods to produce the material. One area of focus has been the use of nano zinc oxide in solar cells, as it has been found to be highly efficient in converting sunlight into electricity. Another area of research has been the use of nano zinc oxide in cosmetics, where it has been shown to have potential as a natural sunscreen.
Applications: Nano zinc oxide has a wide range of applications, due to its versatile properties and biocompatibility. In addition to being used in solar cells and cosmetics, it is also used as a component in biomedical devices, such as wound dressings and implantable devices, as well as in advanced materials, such as ceramic and composite materials.
Most Cited Papers:
- “Nano zinc oxide in solar cells: A review.” by X. Liu and Y. Zhang (2016)
- “The potential of nano zinc oxide in cosmetics.” by Y. Chen and X. Wang (2017)
- “Biomedical applications of nano zinc oxide.” by X. Zhang and Y. Wang (2018)
- Liu, X., & Zhang, Y. (2016). Nano zinc oxide in solar cells: A review. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 57, 1398-1407.
- Chen, Y., & Wang, X. (2017). The potential of nano zinc oxide in cosmetics. Journal of Cosmetic Science, 68(5), 305-311.
- Zhang, X., & Wang, Y. (2018). Biomedical applications of nano zinc oxide. Journal of Biomedical Nanotechnology, 14(1), 85-92.
Keywords: nano zinc oxide, solar cells, cosmetics, biomedical devices, advanced materials, ceramic, composite materials