70nm NHS-Activated Gold Nanoparticle Conjugation Kit (3 reactions)
Cytodiagnostics 70nm NHS-activated Gold Nanoparticle Conjugation Kit have been optimized for high efficiency one-step conjugation of proteins and other primary amine-containing ligands to gold nanoparticles.
- 70nm NHS-Activated Gold Nanoparticles (lyophilized)
- Protein Resuspension Buffer
- Reaction Buffer
- Quencher Solution
- Results in covalently bound ligand and more stable conjugate.
- Fast and convenient one-step conjugation reaction with no pre-activation requirements.
- Spacer between the gold nanoparticle surface and conjugated ligand minimizes effects on the tertiary protein structure, which can lead to poor performing conjugates, a common problem seen in conjugates prepared by passive adsorption.
- Precisely engineering surface coating that reduces non-specific protein binding in biological assays.
Absorbance (lambda max): 548nm