|Product name|| Aluminum powder (nano and micron) A011, A012, A015,A016|
| Particle size|| 40nm(A011), 70nm( A012), 100nm(A015), 200nm(A016), 1-2um(A018)|
| Packing|| 25g,50g,100g for nano, and 1kg,20kg for micron, or as needed.|
| Purity|| 99.9%, metal basis, available for surface treatment with oxygen,PVP,oil acid, terpinol|
| Morphology|| Spherical|
1. High efficiency catalyst:added to the solid fuel of fire arrow,substantially improve the rate of fire combustion,to improve the stability of combustion.
2. Aluminum powder has low apparent density and good liquidity.
3. High performance conductive filler material, have a good oxidation resistance.
4. Exciation sintering additive:mixed with 5~10% Nano aluminum Powder in the AIN powder,to reduce the sintering temperature and improve the sintering density and thermal conductivity.
5. The thermal properties of various uncoated and coated aluminum nanoparticle and their effects on the thermal stability, outgassing behavior, and electrostatic discharge sensitiveness of various energetic mateirals were studied.
6. The coated on aluminum nanoparticle had a layer of 7-25% mass of polymer.
7. Aluminum nanoparticles are very reactive in the presence of water, resulting in aging problems. The coating of polymer has a minor effect on the reativity of aluminum nanoparticles with water.
8. The study shows that the coated aluminum nanoparticle is more stable than uncoated nanopowder in humid atmospheres.
9. Aluminum nanoparticle is commonly added to explosive and propellants to improve their performance. Because it has large specific surface area, aluminum nanoparticle can produce dramatic improvements in the performance of some energetic materials.
10. The aluminum nanoparticle after long term storage in air under ambient conditions are found to be extremely active.A coating has been proposed as a solution to protect Al nanopowder from aging.
1.High-level metal pigments (high-level automotive metal paints, etc.)
2.Solar energy electronic pastes
4.Military industry (gunpowder, various cartridge filling agents)
5. Aluminum powder use as the aerospace (solid rocket propellants, etc.)
6.Smelting alloy (thermit, steelmaking deoxidant, etc.)
7.Anticorrosive materials and Fire resistant materials (steelmaking Mg-C bricks, etc.)
8. Chemical industry (catalyst, high precision alloy, precision powder casting components, etc.)
9.Medical and pesticide industry (pesticide additives)