Anti Corrosion and Thermally Conductive Coating for Copper ( Water Based )
Product Name : Warrior Anticorrosion Thermally Conductive Coating (Water based)
Product Code : RN-AVZ-G-CU-PU-CORR
Color : Black
Form : Liquid
Base : Water
Resin : Polyurethane
Pack : Single Pack ( Ready to Use )
Dilutable : The product can be diluted by potable water for up to 5%- 10% . ( Please ensure that after mixing the water the product is properly mixed for 5 minutes at least.
Usage : After opening the cover product must be used with in 1 hrs, also always keep the product container closed.
Drying Time : 8 – 12 hrs
Caution : Do not operate the AC or HVAC unit as due to condensation of water on surface this water borne coating may not adhere to surface property , so the unit must be operated post drying of the coating.
Shelf Life : The product can be stored for 12 months from the date of manufacturer with out opening.
Surfaces for Application : Copper, Aluminum, Steel, Brass, Iron
- Anti corrosion
- Abrasion resistance
- Excellent bonding
- Anti fungal
- Water Resistance
- Chemical resistant
- Easy to clean
- Non Toxic
- Thermally Conductive
- Latest Nanotechnology Based
- Easy to use ( Can be used by brush, spray )
Suggested Application in Air-condition Units :
- Stop AC Gas Leak
- Stop Copper Corrosion
- Prevents General Corrosion
- Improves Efficiency
- Save the environment by stopping the harmful gas leakage
- Protects surface from any type of attacks by acid, alkali, solvents, salt & hard water on the copper surface.
Suggested Application Areas :
- AC Coils
- Coils of Split AC
- Copper rusting
- Copper Coils
- Chiller Units
- Chiller pipes
- Ductable Coils
- PNG Pipe lines
- Green Corrosion
- Water Coolers
- Panel Coolers
- VRV Piping
Best Suitable for : Home Window and Split AC’s, HVAC systems in Malls, Offices , Societies , Chiller Plants many other applications
- Apply the coating only when temperatures are between 10oC and 45oC.
- Remove all dirt, grease, oil and other contaminants from the surface.
- Remove blistered or loose rust scale by machine grinding, manually by sand paper and a steel wire brush.
- Stir the coating either manually or by mechanical blender
- Always mix the water in small quantity as supplied to avoid increased dilution.
- Continue the mixing for 3-5 minutes. Allow induction time of 15-20 minutes and then thin down to applicable consistency with required quantity of thinner.
- Mix thoroughly till the coating become homogenous.
- Can be applied with brush, roller, conventional air assisted or airless spray.
- Clean all painting equipment immediately after use with thinner/ water.
- Don’t apply materials below dew point and above 45oC.
- Avoid rain during application till the surface is fully dried.
- Use proper eye and hands protective equipment while handling.
- Avoid direct contact with skin and eyes. In case of contact wash thoroughly with plenty of water and Consult physician if necessary
Pack Sizes : 1 Lt, 5 Lt, 20 Lt
- 250 ml – Rs 999 + GST + Transport
- 1 Lt – Rs 2500 + GST + Transport
- 5 Lt Rs 11,000 + GST + Transport ( Rs 2200 / Lt)
- 20 Lt Rs 39,000 + GST + Transport ( Rs 1950/ Lt)
Volume discount available for Qty above 100 Liters
Note : Warrior Anticorrosion Thermally Conductive (Water based) Coating is far superior to other available coatings in market as the other coatings may provide corrosion resistance but due to the poor conductivity of these coatings ( as they are not thermally conductive, where as copper is highly thermally conductive ) so applying these coatings on copper pipers will significantly reduce your AC performance and your electricity bill will sky rocket , where as our Coatings have been added with Nanomaterials which have equivalent thermal conductivity as copper and also our coating is having excellent adhesion with copper , thus making it really effective from all aspects not just anti corrosion .
The product image(s) shown is a reference for the actual product. While every effort has been made to maintain complete accuracy and up to date product information, it is important to go through details such as product labels, manufacturing details, batch, warnings, and directions before using a packaged product. For additional information, please refer to the contact details mentioned on the label. This is not a device & for use only as a paint/ coating, does not guarantee against defects and is not a guarantee against other corrasion issues . Pls consult literature before application.