CAT# RN-HW-A050, 20um
CAT# RN-HW-A051, 100-150um
CAT# RN-HW-B051, 1-3um
CAS No. 7440-48-4
1. Nanometer cobalt powder is new functional materials with high catalytic activity, surface-active sintering good, high saturation magnetization, coercive force, etc., are widely used in cemented carbide, magnetic fluids, magnetic materials, batteries, diamond tool manufacturing and other industries.
2. In ceramic, catalytic, magnetic materials, hydrogen storage alloy electrodes, and a number of special coatings exhibit excellent properties.
3. Nanometer cobalt powder to reduce porosity and carbide, to avoid the formation of pools of cobalt and tungsten carbide in the surface of the bonding layer of cobalt powder, tungsten carbide grain size is conducive to leave, which helps to improve the mechanical properties of carbide and carbide with cobalt powder generally require impurities and oxygen content is low, the small particle size of the spherical cobalt powder.
4.Cobalt Nanoparticles is a new functional materials, with advantages of the high catalytic activity, surface activity, good sintering function, high saturation magnetization, large coercive force, etc.
5.Magneto fluid. Cobalt Nanoparticles widely used in damping,medical equipment,sound,lightshow due to cobalt produce the performance of the magnetic is excellent .
6.High density magnetic recording materials . Cobalt Nanoparticles can substantially improve magnetic tape and the performance of large capacity of soft hard disk.
7. Absorbing material. Cobalt Nanoparticles have a specific function on the electromagnetic waves absorption .
8.Cobalt Nanoparticles also can used in aviation, aerospace, electronics, machinery manufacturing, chemical and ceramic industriesis a new functional materials, with advantages of the high catalytic activity, surface activity, good sintering function, high saturation magnetization, large coercive force, etc.
1.Cobalt Nanoparticle to be used as Binder
Cobalt particle is the best binder for cemented carbide. Although iron, cobalt powder, nickel powder generations have made some progress, still more than 90% of the carbide cobalt used as binder. In order to improve the organizational structure of carbide, improve performance and reduce the size of cobalt powder has very important significance. To reduce the average particle size of the binder powder can improve the transverse rupture strength, hardness and density. To use the ultra-fine cobalt powder manufacturing high-performance WC-Co cemented carbide, requests the cobalt nano particles average particle size to achieve to less than 500nm. In such particle size could produce excellent adhesive. With the small particle size Cobalt powder to make WC-Co whose abrasion resistance and crack resistance is much better than the alloy produced with coarse cobalt powder.
2.Magnetic Cobalt Nanopowder, Absorbing Materials Cobalt Nano Powders:
1. high density magnetic recording materials using cobalt nanopowders recording density, high coercivity (up 119.4KA / m), high signal to noise ratio and good oxidation resistance, etc., can greatly improve the tape and large-capacity hard and soft disk.
2. magnetic fluid of iron, cobalt, nickel and alloy powder produced by magnetic fluid properties can be widely applied to seal shock absorption, medical equipment, sound adjustment, light display;
3. absorbing materials metal nano-powders have a special electromagnetic wave absorption. Iron, cobalt, zinc oxide powder and carbon-coated metal powder can be used as high-performance millimeter-wave military stealth materials, visible light – infrared stealth materials and structural materials, as well as mobile phone radiation shielding materials;
4. ultrafine cobalt powder used as carbide, diamond tools, high-temperature alloys, magnetic materials and other metallurgical products, and rechargeable batteries, ndustrial blasting agents, rocket fuel and medicine and other chemical products;
5. is widely used in aviation, aerospace, electronics, machinery manufacturing, chemical and ceramics industries. Cobalt-based alloy or cobalt alloy is used as gas turbine blades, impellers, duct, jet engine, rocket engine, missile parts and chemical equipment
6.Magnetofluid:Used in sealing damping,medical apparatus and instruments,sound regulation,light display
7.Industry:Heat-resistant parts of gas turbine blade,impeller,catheters,jet engines,rocket,missile components
8.Metallurgy binder:Ensure the carbide has a certain toughness
9.Electronic and electromechanical:Manufaturing equipment such as sound,light,electricity and magnetism of the various components.
10.Chemical industry:Use for high alloy and anti-corrosion alloy,colored glass,paint,enamel,and catalyst,desiccant
11.In a variety of important metal material with a high heat load components and atomic energy industry. Cobalt as a binder in powder metallurgy Carbide to ensure a certain degree of toughness. Magnetic alloy is modern electronic and electromechanical
12.Industries indispensable materials for the manufacture of various components of sound, light, electricity and magnetism and other equipment. Cobalt is also an important part of the permanent magnetic alloy. In the chemical industry, except for the high-alloy and cobalt alloy corrosion, but also for colored glass, paint, enamel and catalyst, desiccant.
3.Hard Alloy Grade Cobalt Nano Powder, Nano Metal Cobalt Wet Powder, RN-HW-A050
Nano-cobalt powder is a new functional materials, has high catalytic activity, surface activity, good sintering performance, high saturation magnetization, coercive force, etc., are widely used in cemented carbide, magnetic fluid, magnetic materials, battery, diamond tool manufacturing and other industries, and in ceramics, catalysis, magnetic materials, hydrogen storage alloy electrodes and specialty coatings and other areas exhibit many excellent properties. Nanoscale cobalt powder to reduce porosity of cemented carbide, to avoid the formation of cobalt pool, but also in the surface of the adhesive layer of the tungsten carbide cobalt powder, tungsten carbide grain size is conducive spaced, which helps to improve mechanical Carbide performance, and carbide with cobalt powder general requirements impurities and oxygen content is low, the small size of the spherical cobalt powder.
Addition of a surfactant can significantly improve the performance of nano-cobalt powder dispersed in ethanol, and at the same time, the addition of surfactants cobalt powder dispersion are better than no added surfactant cobalt powder.
Elemental nano metal cobalt powder, 20-30 nm, high surface activity, for safety use of incomplete drying manner, that contain some water, will accurately measure the moisture content of each. This helps customers scattered, but also to ensure safety and to be covered according to the customer needs to do with customer specified solvents replace water, completely dry surface treatment to be done, not only will affect the purity, not a good dispersion. We recommend ordering a half wet and dry powder.