Colloidal Nano Silver Solution
Water Based Nano Silver Colloidal Solution
Nanosilver is known as colloidal silver when suspended in aqueous or solvent or silver nanoparticles , they are small pure silver metal particles that are being used in a wide range of existing and emerging applications due to their unique and amazing antibacterial, antiviral, high electrical and thermal conductivity, and also for catalytic properties. As nanoparticles, they range in size (diameter) from 1 to 100 nm and are generally dispersed in a liquid such as water with a stabilizing shell which makes them soluble in various solvents that acts as an emulsifier.
Reinste provides precision engineered nanosilver that has been exhaustively characterized using a wide range of analytical methods to ensure their purity, size, stability, toxicity, and compatibility with other chemicals. The properties of Nano silver is extensively documented in a wide variety of formulations and applications.
Specifications of Nano Silver Particles :
- Purity : 99.9%
- CAS# : 7440-22-4
- Molecular Formula : Ag
- Appearance : Tawny ( orange-brown or yellowish-brown colour)
- Order : Order less
- Average particle size : ~ 20 nm
- PH : 6-7
- Melting point : 960.8oC
- Density : 10.491 g/cm3
- Antimicrobial/antibacterial applications: for use in formulating coatings, incorporation into medical devices and therapies, topical treatment of skin disorders, infection control, etc.
- Electronic applications: Silver nanoparticles are used in conductive inks and integrated into composites to enhance thermal and electrical conductivity.
- Optical applications: Silver nanoparticles are also used in plasmonic devices development
- Catalytic applications : Use of Silver is also very prevalent in catalytic purposes.
Some Benefits and properties of Colloidal Silver for topical applications:
- Colloidal silver has anti-inflammatory properties, which can soothe eye infections like conjunctivitis.
- It stimulates skin and tissue healing and reduces inflammation.
- Used to treat psoriasis, acne and staphylococcus infections.
- colloidal silver is a potent antimicrobial agent that helps reduce the length and severity of colds and flu.
- Can be used as an active ingredient in creams / ointments used to help prevent and treat wound infections and to promote healthy cell growth.
- Can be used as an active ingredient in antiseptic wound dressing lotions.
- Can be used as an active ingredient in creams used to treat hemorrhoids.
- Can be used as active ingredient in creams used to treat skin conditions such as corns, warts, small cuts, sores, boils, etc.
Concentrations available : 20 ppm, 50 ppm, 100 ppm, 250 ppm, 500 ppm, 1000 ppm
Availability : In 1 Lt , 5 Lt, 20 Lt HDPE Cans
The product image(s) shown is a reference for the actual product. While every effort has been made to maintain complete accuracy and up to date product information, it is important to go through details such as product labels, manufacturing details, batch, warnings, and directions before using a packaged product. For additional information, please refer to the contact details mentioned on the label. This is not a medical product and not intended for use as a cure or for medical uses. Users are recommended to test the product before usage and the suppliers warrantee is only for the cost of product not for any incidental losses or third party losses.