|Particle size|| 20nm (RN-HW-A030),40nm (RN-HW-A031),70nm (RN-HW-A032),100nm (RN-HW-A033),200nm (RN-HW-A034),500nm (RN-HW-A034)|
| CAS No.|| 7440-50-8|
| EINECS|| 231-159-6|
| Shape|| spherical|
| Appearance|| brown black for nano, and copper red for micro|
Copper is one of the most important elements. It is a reddish metal that is a malleable and ductile with a bright metallic lustre. Copper is a good conductor of heat and electricity,second only to silver in electrical conductivity. Because of its malleabiltity it is readily fashioned into sheets, wire and tubing.
Copper powders are used in many fields, markets and technologies by virtue of the diverse range of physico-chemical properties. such as catalyst, anti-fouling paint, lubricant oils and greases, alloying with other metals, electroplating, resin-bonded brake parts, thermal management, electro-magnetic radiation shielding for electronic devices, surface engineering and diamond tooling, and many more.b Application of copper powders involves in conductive paint, conductive pastern, conductive printing ink, circuit boards, touch switches, Mechanical processing, electronic industry, chemical industry, electrical conductivity, medical, pigment, sterilization and so on.
1. Conductive paste & high conductive filler: replace precious metal powder and reduce the cost greatly.
2. Surface conductive coating treatment of metal and nonmetal: apply to the production of micron electronic devices.
3. High-efficiency catalysts is also the copper powder application.
4. Raw material of nanostructure bulk metals.
5. Medicine additive: new specific medicine additive for the osteoporosis and hyperostosis treatment.
6. Metal nanoparticle lubricating additive: add to lubricant oil or lubricant grease, in the course of friction it will form selflubricating, and selfrepair coatings in the surface friction, which will obviously improve the capability of antiwear.
7. Metal nanopowder selfrepair agent: add to all kinds of metal mechanical equipment friction lubricant to make the wearing part of the metal friction selfrepair, save energy and improve the equipment life and the maintenance period.
Cu Nano Powders as Additive:
Advanced grease additive: This is one of the most successful applications available today. Under the action of the electric field formed by the friction process, the copper nanoparticles are deposited on the friction surface by electrophoresis to form a dense protective film, which exhibits good antiwear and antifriction properties. At the same time, under the high load and high speed, the addition of nano copper effectively improves the anti-wear performance of the engine lubricating oil, and prolongs the applicable life of the wearing parts in the engine.
1.Raw material for bulk nanomaterial: Adopt the inert gas to make bulk copper nano composite material with powder metallurgy; Cu Nanopowders widelly used as Catalysts.
2. Efficacious catalyst: Copper and copper alloy nanometer, feature high efficacy and selectivity, can be used as catalyst in some reactions, e.g. carbon dioxide compound hydrogen to produce methanol;
3. Cu Nanopowdersused as Conductive coatings; Conductive inks; Conductive slurry: The copper nanopowder can be applied to the productiion of MLCC internal electrode and other electronic components in electronic slurry for the miniaturization of microelectronic devices.
4.The electronic size with good performance made of copper nanopowder instead of valuable metal particles cuts cost to a large extent; This technology is used to the preference of microelectronic processes;
5.Conductive pastes; Cu Nanopowdersare high thermal conductivity materials; Nanometal Lubricant additives: Adding 0.1~0.6% of copper nanopowder to lubricant oil and lubricant grease. It will form a selflubricating and selfrepairing coating film in the frictioning surface and lower its anti-friction and anti-wear performance.
6. Nano copper has high surface area, large number of surface-active centers , in the metallurgical and petrochemical industry is an excellent catalyst.
7. In the hydrogenation and dehydrogenation reactions in polymers, nano copper as catalyst has high activity and selectivity in acetylene polymerization process for the production of conductive fiber, copper nanoparticles are very effective catalysts.
8. In the process of purification of automobile exhaust gas, a catalyst of copper nanoparticles as the noble metal may be used partially in place of platinum and ruthenium, making the conversion of carbon monoxide to carbon dioxide toxicity, nitrogen monoxide into nitrogen dioxide.
9. In terms of conductive material, copper nanoparticles are coated conductor, a dielectric insulator surface, used as a conductive coating and raw materials, electrode materials such as conductive composites.
10. In the field of engineering structural materials, nano-copper powder was prepared by high electrical conductivity, the basic raw material of high strength nanocrystalline copper.
11. Copper nanoparticles have good adsorption properties, can be used as a binder additive in bio-engineering, but also can be used as bacterial filter.
Pure copper metallic powder application:
1.Common uses include but are not limited to, automotive, hardware, building material, electrical material, fasteners, industrial, marine material, ordnance, plumbing.
2. It is also a common ingredient in compounds, coin currency and in wires.
3. Medicine append material; Capacitor materials;
4. Nano metallic copper powder or its alloys can find their application in microelectronics, as sorbents in radioactive waste purification, as an additive to cooling fluids and also as catalysts in fuel cells. The most recent application of nano copper powder is connected with obtaining electronic circuits printed with the Ink jet method, superseding the traditional electrochemical method. copper metallic powder additive has also positive influence on tribological properties of machining oils.
Immune Enhancement Drug Application:
The related experimental results show that nanometer sized copper powders can increase the total number of normal mice peripheral blood leukocytes, and can promote T cells, B cells and macrophages to proliferate.
The technical key points are that the particle size of 20-100 nm nanometer copper powder as raw material, the weight ratio of nano copper powder and the preparations is 0.002 ~ 0.04:1. Nanometer copper powders on the specific immune and nonspecific immune of the body have enhancement effect, the drug can be used in the treatment of various diseases, such as infectious microbe and its toxin, mutations in tumor, apoptosis cell, it is suitable for low immunity and tumor radiation and chemotherapy patients use. It Can effectively overcome the problem of side effects of the existing technology , and used to prepare the immune enhancement drug to ensure the curative, convenient, safe effect.
Storage: Damp reunion will affect its dispersion performance and using effects, untrafine pure copper powder should be sealed in vacuum and stored in cool and dry room and it should not be exposure to air. In addition, the pure Copper powders should be avoided under stress.
NOTE: Conductive silver coating copper powder is also available in micron size. morphology involves in spherical, flake and dendritic. silver content wt% is 5%-35%.