Copper Oxide Nanoparticles for Supconductive Application:
|copper oxide powder||40-50nm &100nm (RN-HW-N029)||99.8%||Black||spherical|
1.soluble in HCl, NH4Cl, (NH4)2CO3, K2O sol
2.insoluble in water,water fast
3. slowly dissolve in ammonia solution and alcohol
4. sperior catalytic activity than big size CuO.
1.Determination of carbon in the gas analysis.
2. Organic reaction catalyst.
3. Copper manufacturing rayon and other compounds.
4. Used as analytical reagent (nitrogen), oxidant and catalyst.
5. Used as colorant in glass, enamel, ceramic industry.
6. The crease resistant of paint agent.
7. Optical glass polishing agent.
8. Copper Oxide Nanopowder use as the desulfurizing agent.
9. Used as the material of copper salts.
10.Used as rocket propellant burning rate catalyst.
Copper Oxide Nanopowder for Catalyst:
|Specification||1. Particle size: 30-50nm (N0292)|
2. Purity: 99.8%
|Soluble||HCl, NH4Cl, (NH4)2CO3, K2O solution|
1.As an important inorganic material which has widely using in the field of catalysis, super conductivity, ceramic and so on.
2.Copper oxide nano powders used as a catalyst and catalyst carrier and the electrode active.
3. Manufacture of artificial gems and other copper oxide.
4.Used in the manufacture of rayon and gas analysis and determination of organic compounds,etc.
5.Copper oxide nanopowders as burning rate catalyst in rocket propellant. It can greatly improve the homogeneous propellant burning rate, lower pressure index, and also perform better as a catalyst for the AP composite propellant.
6.Can be applied to the catalyst, superconducting materials, thermoelectric materials, sensing materials, glass, ceramics and other fields.
7.As ceramic resistors, magnetic storage media, gas sensors, nearinfrared tilters, photoconductive and photothermal applications.
8.As semiconductors, solar energy transformation, and high-tech superconductors.
Copper Oxide Nanoparticles for Desulfurizer:
Particle Size: 80-100nm
1. Nano-copper oxide is an important multifunctional inorganic materials, widely used in printing, ceramics, glass and medicine.
2. Nanometer copper oxide catalyst can be used as rocket propellant burning rate, it not only can significantly improve the burning rate of the propellant, reducing the pressure index and the AP composite propellant has a better catalytic effect.
3. Nano-copper oxide small particle size, surface area, and high catalytic activity, so that in terms of electric, magnetic and catalytic exhibit unusual properties, in terms of superconducting materials, thermoelectric materials and sensor materials also have great application potential.
4. Important copper oxide material is also applicable to enamel of red, green and blue pigments, optical glass polishing agents, pesticides, fungicides, paints wrinkle, gas sensors, magnetic storage media, and solar cells prepared lithium .
5. In the nickel-metal hydride batteries to add 3-10% of nano-copper oxide, can effectively improve the battery specific energy and specific power, improve the negative performance of the battery, but also reduces the weight of the negative electrode of the battery.
6. Nano copper oxide is the preferred room temperature desulfurizer.
7. Add the right amount of lubricant and refrigerant mixtures nanometer copper oxide, the heating and cooling can increase the pass 50-275%.
Copper Oxide Nanoparticle for gas sensor devices:
Pariticle size: 30-50nm
Appearance: brown black powder & dispersion
In 1931, Braver found that copper oxide is very sensitive to moisture, copper oxide in sensor field has become an important object of study.Nano CUO powders copper oxide has the advantages including high specific surface area, highly active and extremely small particles, which make it is sensitive to the external environment such as temperature, light, moisture, etc. therefore, it can greatly improve the sensor’s corresponding speed, sensitivity and selectivity.
Frietsch coated nano CUO powders copper oxide on the surface of other materials.the study result shows that the sensor whose surface coated less than 100nm sized cuo copper oxide film can greatly improve the sensor to the selectivity of CO and ethanol gas, which provide advanced means for testing environment quality.
Copper Oxide Nanoparticles for Catalyst:
|Particle size|| 80nm|
| Application||1. As an important inorganic material which has widely using in the field of catalysis, super conductivity, ceramic and so on.|
2. Used as a catalyst and catalyst carrier and the electrode active
3. Manufacture of artificial gems and other copper oxide
4. Used in the manufacture of rayon and gas analysis and determination of organic compounds, etc.