Product Code : RN-HW-Cu2O
20-30nm and 30-50nm
Copper I Oxide, also named Cuprous oxide, is the inorganic compound with the formula Cu2O. It is one of the principal oxides of copper. This brown red solid powder is a component of some antifouling paints. HW NANO mainly supply particle size 30-50nm, purity 99% powder. Cu2O copper i oxide nanoparticles is a stable, red solid powder formed by the reduction of Cu2+ solutions and contains Cu+ ions in linear coordination to oxygen. Cuprous oxide Cu2O Copper I Oxide nanoparticles is commonly used as a pigment, a fungicide, and an antifouling agent for marine paints.
Application of the cuprous oxide nanopowders:
1) Nano Cu2O powders can be used as antifouling agent for marine paints and which can help extend operating life of stain proof paint.
2) Could auxiliary in photo catalytic degradation of organics.
3) Deodorization and degerming additive in functional fiber.
4) Nano cuprous oxide stabilizing additive for anti-fouling paint.
5) Coloring agent for glass and ceramic.
6) Catalyst as combustion improver additive in solid propellant and explosive.
7) Analytical reagent also the cuprous oxide nanopowders used..
8) Inflaming retarding and smoke suppressor additive for PVC.
9) Cu2o nano powder can be used as antifouling agent for marine paints and which can help extend operating life of stain proof paint.
10) Auxiliary in photo catalytic degradation of organics is the cu2o nanopowder application.
11) Cuprous oxide nanopowder apply for the deodorization and degerming additive in functional fiber.
12) Stabilizing additive for anti-fouling paint, coloring agent for glass and ceramic.
13) Catalyst as combustion improver additive in solid propellant and explosive and analytical reagent.
14.Speed combustion catalyst for solid propellants and Explosives.
15. Cuprous oxide is a p-type semiconductor material, various application, except in organic synthesis can be used as a catalyst, but also can be used as anti-corrosion coatings and pesticides ship, more used in ceramics and electronic devices.
16. Cuprous oxide nanoparticles with a special optical, electrical and photo electrochemical properties in solar cells, sensors, superconductors, such as discoloration of hydrogen and electric system has a potential application, you can also treat organic contaminants in the environment.
17. Cuprous oxide nano powder may be used for making anti-fouling paints (lower kill marine animals), to improve its compatibility with other components, and improve the storage stability of the coating. Cuprous oxide powder in the leakage rate of the antifouling coating is uniformity and stability, to extend the validity period of the antifouling paint.
1.Nano cuprous oxide powder rapid combustion catalyst for solid propellant and fire explosives.
2.Nano cuprous oxide powder can be used as a pesticide efficient.
3.Nano cuprous oxide powder is added to the fiber, the fiber with antibacterial mildew proof function.
4.Nano cuprous oxide powder are used as flame retardant and smoke suppression of PVC(polyvinyl choride).
Cu2O for antifouling application:
Inorganic chemicals Cuprous oxide (Cu2O) is a kind of good antifouling agent with a long history. The stable release rate of cuprous oxide in nanometer size can improve the antifouling coatings performance.
Cuprous oxide is a p-type semiconductor material with a band width of 2.17eV. In addition to organic synthesis can be used as a catalyst, can also be used as anti-corrosion coatings and pesticides, more used in ceramics and electronic devices. Nanometer cuprous oxide has potential applications in solar cells, sensors, superconductors, hydrogen production and electrochromic. Some experts even predict that nanoscale cuprous oxide can be used in the environment to deal with organic pollutants.
Inorganic chemicals nano cuprous oxide Cu2O for antifouling coating
Cu2O for Photocatalysis application:
|produce name|| cuprous oxide powders|
| size|| 20-30nm (RN-HW-J625)|
| purity|| 99%|
| color|| dull red, orange red|
| CAS|| 1317-39-1|
| ENICES|| 215-270-7|
Semiconductor photocatalytic technology is the effective means to solve the problem of environmental pollution, on the basis of the limitations of titanium dioxide photocatalyst, nano cuprous oxide, as a new visible light type semiconductor photocatalyst，own potential solar energy conversion. At present,the degradation of organic pollutants are mostly n-type semiconductor photocatalyst materials, such as TiO2,ZnO, SnO2, Fe203, but scientsts found Cu2O cuprous oxide nano powder on photocatalytic degradation of organic pollutants has a good application prospect, which is expected to become a new generation of semiconductor photocatalyst after the photocatalysis titanium dioxide.
Application of Copper oxide in Antifouling paint:
1. Cu2O is a p-type semiconductor, as photocatalyst, the biggest advantage is can absorb sunlight visible, effective catalytic degradation of industrial wastewater, nitrogen and pesticides.
2. Cu2O is also an important inorganic chemical raw material, with a wide range of uses in marine antifouling coatings, solar cells and other aspects.
3. Nano cuprous oxide is a long history of anti-fogging agent applications, the release rate is stable, can improve performance antifouling paint.
(1) In catalysis, superconductivity, ceramics and other areas as important inorganic materials are widely used.
(2) As a catalyst and catalyst support and an electrode active material.
(3) For glass, porcelain colorants, optical glass polishing agent, a catalyst for organic synthesis, oil desulfurization agent, hydrogenation agent.
(4) The manufacture of artificial stones and other copper oxides.
(5) For the manufacture of rayon, and the gas analysis and determination of organic compounds.
(6) Can also be used as a rocket propellant burning rate catalyst. Nano-copper oxide powder has more superior catalytic activity than the larger size copper oxide powder.
Application of Copper oxide in semiconductor:
1. Nanometer cuprous oxide band gap of 2.17ev, a few semiconductor materials that can be excited by visible light with the photoelectric conversion properties.
2. Cuprous oxide nanoparticles can be reacted with a disulfide compound, a copper compound to generate the desired. It can interfere with biochemical reactions of microorganisms, and thus interfere with their physiological activities, and even induce apoptosis.
3. Cuprous oxide nanoparticles also has a strong adsorption, can be adsorbed on the bacterial cell wall and the destruction of their cells and cell membranes, resulting in bacterial death.
4. Cuprous oxide nanoparticles for the detection of gas, showing high sensitivity and accuracy.
5. Cuprous oxide nanoparticles is a new p-type semiconductor material, with the active electron-hole pairs systems exhibit good catalytic activity, in addition to having a strong absorption properties, low temperature paramagnetic properties. In organic synthesis, photoelectric conversion, new energy, water decomposition, sterilization, superconductivity and other fields have the potential applications
6. Cuprous oxide nanoparticles can be used for the photolysis of water, the treatment of organic pollutants and so on.
7. Cuprous oxide nano-particle size is small, low band gap can be excited by visible light, and then can transition to a lower level of radiation photons, with blue fluorescence activity.
Application of Copper oxide in Catalysis:
1. Cuprous oxide as important inorganic chemical raw materials in the field of coatings, glass, ceramics, agricultural and industrial catalysis has wide range of uses. Due to the small size of nano Cu2O having many new features such as embodied in a methanol fuel cell anode catalytic properties, catalytic performance of the solar cell of lithium-ion visible light, and as the electron-converting material and ballast material.
2. Cuprous oxide is a p-type semiconductor material, various application, except in organic synthesis can be used as a catalyst, but also can be used as anti-corrosion coatings and pesticides ship, more used in ceramics and electronic devices.
3. Cuprous oxide nanoparticles with a special optical, electrical and photo electrochemical properties in solar cells, sensors, superconductors, such as discoloration of hydrogen and electric system has a potential application, you can also treat organic contaminants in the environment.
4. Speed combustion catalyst for solid propellants and Explosives.
5. Cuprous oxide nano powder may be used for making anti-fouling paints (lower kill marine animals), to improve its compatibility with other components, and improve the storage stability of the coating. Cuprous oxide powder in the leakage rate of the antifouling coating is uniformity and stability, to extend the validity period of the antifouling paint.
6. Nano cuprous oxide powder added to the fiber, the fiber has a bactericidal mold making capabilities to make this fiber clothing has a bactericidal function mildew.
Cu2O nano powder should be sealed in vacuum and stored in cool and dry room and it should not be exposure to air. In addition, the product should be avoided under stress.
Pack Sizes Available : 100gm, 500 gm ( Research Purposes )
( Ask for more bulk pack sizes and Industrial quantities )
The product image(s) shown is a reference for the actual product. While every effort has been made to maintain complete accuracy and up to date product information, it is important to go through details such as product labels, manufacturing details, batch, warnings, and directions before using a packaged product. For additional information, please refer to the contact details mentioned on the label. Users are recommended to test the product before usage and the suppliers warrantee is only for the cost of product not for any incidental losses or third party losses.