Iridium belongs to the periodic table Ⅷ transition element, the element symbol Ir, atomic number 77, the atomic weight of 192.2, is a rare precious metal materials. Iridium density is 22.56 g/cm3, melting point 2454 ℃, iridium products using temperature is 2100 ~ 2200 ℃.Iridium have high modulus of elasticity (538.3 GPa), low poisson coefficient (0.26), plasticity is very poor at low temperature. Iridium is the corrosion resistance metals, dense state iridium insoluble in all inorganic acid, iridium alloy can strong adsorb organic compounds, as a catalyst material.
1. Nano iridium with high melting point, high stability has important uses in in many special occasions , but iridium brittleness and high losses to some extent, limited its application.
2. Iridium is the first application for the penpoint material, and later proposed a needle, blade balance, compass bracket, electrical contacts and other aspects of use.
3. Iridium crucible refractory oxide can be used to grow crystals of the crucible at 2100 ~ 2200 ℃ can be thousands of hours of work, it is important to precious metal vessel material.
4. High temperature oxidation resistance and thermal performance iridium iridium / iridium and rhodium thermocouple can measure up to become the only 2100 ℃ high temperature in the atmosphere precious metal temperature materials; radioactive heat source can be used as the container material; anodic iridium oxide film is a kind of electric promising significant material.
5. Ir192 is γ-ray source can be used for non-destructive testing and radiation chemotherapy. Meanwhile, iridium is a very important alloying elements, some of iridium alloy used in some key sectors; iridium compound has its unique purpose.
6. Iridium nanoparticle is available to use in electrochemistry
7. Ir nanopowder is a good powder for alloy in chemical industry
8. For automobile industry use high purity Ir nano to make Exactitude parts
9. Iridum nanopowder is good calalyst for Aircraft and rocket industry
10. Microelectronics with high purity Ir nano could get excellent parts.
11. nano Ir powder is available to use in medical industry.
Pack Sizes Available : 5gm, 50 gm ,100gm ( Research Purposes )
( Ask for more bulk pack sizes and Industrial quantities )
The product image(s) shown is a reference for the actual product. While every effort has been made to maintain complete accuracy and up to date product information, it is important to go through details such as product labels, manufacturing details, batch, warnings, and directions before using a packaged product. For additional information, please refer to the contact details mentioned on the label. Users are recommended to test the product before usage and the suppliers warrantee is only for the cost of product not for any incidental losses or third party losses.