Particle size: 10-20nm Product Code : (RN-HW-M603),
Particle size: 20-30nm Product Code : (RN-HW-M606)
Appearance: white powder
Hydrophobic nano Silica/Silicon Dioxide/SiO2 used for coating/dope/painting with high performance
Added to coating, it can improve the scrub resistance, the strength and hardness of the coating.
Cans effect is significantly improved. The property of coating non-hierarchical, anti-sagging, good workability and stain resistance is greatly improved, and with excellent self-cleaning and adhesion properties. It also shows significant antibacterial effect.
(1) Abrasion: abrasion resistance increases by a few thousand up to ten thousand times.
(2) Weatherability: Weatherability can be improved about three times.
(3) Stain-resistant and self-cleaning: the use of nano-porous structure of silicon dioxide, in the nanometer scale geometry complementary (such as concave and convex white) interface structure is formed by means of a certain process in the coating surface, so that the adsorption air to form a stable gas barrier layer of film on the surface; the second is surface-treated nano-silica particles to the surface exhibits the parent or dual-thinning, thus effectively improve rainwater run on the surface of the coating architectural coatings dust and wet adhesion, improved film stain resistance and self-cleaning ability.
(4) Antimicrobial resistance: in coatings, showed significant antimicrobial effect.
(5) Hydrophobic corrosion resistance: not only has excellent adhesion, corrosion resistance, and has high denseness and anti from Sub-permeability.
(6) Transparency: nano-modified coatings ensure transparency, the wear resistance than the original 10 times.
(7) Hardness: UV-curable coatings to improve film hardness, up more than 2.5 times.
(8) Thermal stability: in UV-curable coatings, the coating can improve the glass transition temperature.
(9) Viscosity: can significantly increase the viscosity of the coating.
Nano-silica for ceramics:
(1) Nano-silica is used in special high-temperature resistant ceramic materials. As an energy-saving mineral raw material, it also has an ideal effect for reducing the firing temperature and improving the yield.
(2) Nano-silica can improve the toughness and smoothness of ceramic products;
(3) Nano-silica improves the compactness of the substrate.
Silicon nanopowder work as sandwich diaphragm:
Compared to the traditional sandwich diaphragm, the separator used nano silica powder is characterized by:
(1) Nano silica working as an intermediate interlayer to prevent side reactions from occurring;
(2) Accumulation of nano silica particles to provide sufficient space for lithium ion and electrolyte permeation;
(3) As an insulating material, silicon dioxide nanopowder reacts only when lithium metal penetrates the separator to prevent further dendrite growth.
Pack Sizes Available : 100gm, 500 gm ( Research Purposes )
( Ask for more bulk pack sizes and Industrial quantities )
The product image(s) shown is a reference for the actual product. While every effort has been made to maintain complete accuracy and up to date product information, it is important to go through details such as product labels, manufacturing details, batch, warnings, and directions before using a packaged product. For additional information, please refer to the contact details mentioned on the label. Users are recommended to test the product before usage and the suppliers warrantee is only for the cost of product not for any incidental losses or third party losses.