Product Code : RN-HW-M603,
Particle Sizes : 20nm-30nm,
Purity : 99.8%,
1. Is an organic compound containing an amino group-modified nano-silica particles can be well dispersed in toluene, epoxy resin, unsaturated resin, polymethyl methacrylate, phenol resin, nylon and paint systems can be used with an epoxy-containing a carboxyl group and a functional group such as an organic compound or polymer materials react.
2. Surface-modified epoxy group-containing organic compound, can be well dispersed in toluene, epoxy, polyvinyl chloride, unsaturated polyester resin, phenolic resin, nylon, and other coating systems, the epoxy group-containing, an amino group, a carboxyl group, a hydroxyl group reacts with the resin, to form a polymer of inorganic nanocomposites.
3. Surface-modified organic compound containing a double bond, can be well dispersed in toluene, unsaturated resin, polystyrene, polycarbonate, and other coating systems, the unsaturated bond may be involved in various types of reactions.
4. Surface modification of an organic compound containing a mercapto group may be well-dispersed in toluene, rubber or the like system, can participate in the vulcanization reaction increase the reinforcing effect. There are also such -COOH (containing carboxyl), – OH (hydroxyl-containing), etc. are available upon request.
5. Is an organic compound-modified Silica Nanoparticles bilayer, and can be dispersed in non-polar weak polar medium; occurs in acidic media or polar decomposition precipitated silica from the media. Leather and other special additives may be used as fillers, can also be used in coating, rubber, plastics, fibers and the like oily system; transparent state can be stably dispersed in the medium.
6. Is a single layer of organic chain modified nano-silica, has an excellent hydrophobic lipophilic. May be dispersed in a non-polar and weakly polar organic solvent, can be dispersed in a number of medium to the transparent state. Mainly used grease, resins, adhesives, elastomers, advanced inks, sealants, car wax, leather, heavy-duty coatings and other systems.
7. Is a single layer of organic chain modified nano-silica, good hydrophobic lipophilic. Mainly used grease, paints, rubber, plastics, fibers, sealants, adhesives and other systems, can play a toughening effect.
8.Used in paint: on the basis of the original formulation of latex water paint, add silica nanopowders which made up of 0.3-1% of the total weight (fully dispersed). By adding SiO2 nanopowders, the performance of suspension stability, thixotropy of the coating, the strength of combination between substrate and coating and the degree of finish etc. has improved greatly. Also, the drying time is significantly shorten, the test time to artificially accelerate UV aging is multiplied, the scrub resistance increased from thousands of times to ten thousands of times and the stain resistance of the coating also improved significantly.
9.Used in plastic: Silica nanopowders is fully dispersed in polypropylene (PP), polyvinylchloride (PVC) plastic raw materials and can significantly improve strength, toughness, wear resistance and aging resistance of plastics. For example, nano modified PP, its performance in water absorption, insulation resistance, compressive residual deformation, flexural strength and other indicators all meet or exceed the engineering plastic nylon 6, and its weathering is more than doubled in some areas, and it can be an alternative to nylon 6 in some areas.
10.Used in color rubber: By adding a small amount of nano silica (instead of carbon black) in the solution polymerized styrene-butadiene and other rubber as reinforcing agents and anti-aging agent, the toughness, strength, elongation, bending and anti-aging performance of the color rubber products meet or exceed the EPDM.
11.Used in modified magnetic materials: Add silica nanopowders based composite powder into iron coke powder, the product performance reaches the highest level of the existing products according to the test. For example, the remanence flux density is more than 4100 Gs, inner intrinsic coercivity is greater than 3000 Oe and the magnetic energy product is greater than 4 mGOe, and the material production costs are significantly reduced at the same time.
12.In addition, nano silica can be widely used in the field of Tao (boring), porcelain, plaster, batteries, paints, adhesives, cosmetics, glass, steel, chemical fiber, plexiglass, and environmental protection to upgrade the quality.
1. Glass. to improve the hardness , Heat,and the abrasion resistance.
2. Ceramics and refractory material.
3. Rubber industry. Improving the rubber wear and anti-aging properties, keeping Color Unchanged.
4. Lubricants. silicon oxide nanopowder can Improve metal friction surfaces.
5. Textile industry. Increase the brightness, saturation and hue anti-aging properties of the fabric.
6. Plastics industry. Increase the strength, water resistance, and anti-aging properties
1. high hardness
2. high temperature resistance
4. electrical insulation