Warrior ADTL Ag Shield – Textile & Leather Antiviral Coating (Solvent Based)
Product Name: Warrior TM ADTL Ag Shield
Catalogue No.: RN-ADW3
Available 3 Variants:
1. RN-ADW3-L with Slight Antimicrobial Activity
2. RN-ADW3-M with Significant Antimicrobial Activity
3. RN-ADW3-H with Strong Antimicrobial Activity
Tests Conducted and Passed:
- Antibacterial Test for absorbent surfaces as per ISO:20743:2013
- Antiviral Test for absorbent surfaces as per ISO: 18184
WarriorTM ADTL Ag Shield is one of a kind coating developed by Reinste Nano Ventures which gives long lasting solution for making leather and textile surfaces free from microbes. Antimicrobial Coating equipped with the silver ion technology, which stops the growth and propagation of bacteria, viruses & Fungi such as Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica, E. coli etc.. to the leather and textile surfaces such as Leather products, Shoes, Rogues, Suede Artificial textiles, Natural textiles, Sofa, Leatherette, bags, Sportswear, Travelling items.
It works as a protective layer with less than 200 nm thickness and gives antimicrobial & anti-stain properties once applied over the surface.
The surfaces which are in regular contact with people have to be made free from microbes such as, non-absorbent, finished surfaces Leather products such as Shoes, Rogues, Suede, Artificial textiles, Natural textiles, Sofa, Leatherette, bags, Sportswear, Travelling items, Chairs, Blinds & Curtains.
Suitable for both External/Internal usage.
- Broad spectrum antimicrobial/ antiviral action Kills 99.9% disease causing Microbes.
- Broad spectrum antimicrobial/ antiviral action
- Hydrophobic and slight oleophobic
- Dirt repellent and easy to clean
- Extreme temperature resistance
- Breathable and invisible
- Does not affect texture (No formation of sticky silicon films )
- Highly invisible so does not disrupt appearance
- Chemical resistance (Washing and cleaning agent resistance)
- Excellent colour & gloss retention
- Good UV-protection
- Good durability
- Perfect finish
- Good resistance to chemicals & polluted environments
|Strongly hydrophobic and slight oleophobic|
|Protects fibers from soil and stains|
|Abrasion and UV resistance|
|Can endure few washes in washer|
|Easy coating and re-coating process|
Coverage: 60-200 Sq. ft/ Ltr
How to use :
Manually: By wetting textiles (spraying or dipping)
Industrially: By standard HVLP systems
Drying time: 24-48 hrs
Available Packs: 1Ltr, 5Ltr & 20Ltr
Warrior ADTL Ag brochure | TDS | MSDS | FAQ | View Product Application Video
The product image(s) shown is a reference for the actual product. While every effort has been made to maintain complete accuracy and up to date product information, it is important to go through details such as product labels, manufacturing details, batch, warnings, and directions before using a packaged product. For additional information, please refer to the contact details mentioned on the label. This is not a medical device & for use only as a paint/ coating, does not guarantee against infections and is not a cure.