Warrior LTex Ag Shield – Water based Leather & Textile Coating( 1L, 5L, 20L)
Product Name: Warrior TM LTex Ag+ Shield
Catalogue No.: RN-FW10
Available 3 Variants:
19. RN-FW10-L with Slight Antimicrobial Activity
20. RN-FW10-M with Significant Antimicrobial Activity
21. RN-FW10-H with Strong Antimicrobial Activity
Tests Conducted and Passed:
- Antibacterial Test for absorbent surfaces as per ISO:20743:2013
- Antiviral Test for absorbent surfaces as per ISO: 18184
Warrior TM LTex Ag Shield, is one of a kind water based Antimicrobial Coating equipped with the silver ion technology, which stops the growth and propagation of bacteria, viruses & fungi. This Nanotechnology based coating makes the surfaces maintenance free, easy to clean, improves the gloss, toughness and resistance to physical and chemical withering. Shield provide long lasting antimicrobial effect on leather and textile surfaces. This Coating is best suited for the external and internal surfaces constructed with leather or textile with water and dirt repellent properties.
This product is suitable for all fabrics and leather surfaces., Best for Internal/external Usage
The surfaces which are in regular contact with people have to be made free from microbes such as, surgical gowns, wound dressing cloth & bandages and curtains, leather, sued etc.
Best for both Internal and External Usage.
Home, Hotels and Offices: bed & linens, surgical gowns, wound dressing cloth & bandages,
and curtains, leather, sued etc.
- Broad spectrum antimicrobial action. Kills 99.9% disease causing Microbes
- Hydrophobic and slight oleophobic
- Dirt repellent and easy to clean
- Excellent color & gloss retention
- Good UV-protection
- Extremely durable
- Perfect finish
- Good resistance to chemicals & polluted environments
Coverage: 200-300 Sq. feet/ Ltr
Drying time: 24-48hrs
Minimum thickness of coating: ~300nm
Chemical Resistance: ~pH3-pH11
Available Packs: 1Ltr, 5Ltr & 20Ltr
Warrior LTex Ag+ shield brochure | TDS | MSDS | FAQ | View Product Application Video
The product image(s) shown is a reference for the actual product. While every effort has been made to maintain complete accuracy and up to date product information, it is important to go through details such as product labels, manufacturing details, batch, warnings, and directions before using a packaged product. For additional information, please refer to the contact details mentioned on the label.