The special zirconium dioxide for structural ceramics is a new type of ceramic material with excellent mechanical properties and wide application. The phase transition of pure ZrO2 from high temperature to room temperature is as follows: cubic phase (c) → tetragonal phase (t) → monoclinic phase (m). Ultrafine yttrium stabilized zirconia (ZrO2) is an ideal high temperature refractory, special ceramic material, abrasive material and high temperature insulation material because of its high temperature resistance, chemical corrosion resistance, oxidation resistance, wear resistance, high coefficient of thermal expansion and small heat capacity and thermal conductivity.
Ceramics sintered from zirconia powders for structural ceramics have become one of the main structural ceramics due to their excellent phase transformation toughening properties. Ultrafine yttrium stabilized zirconia has been widely used in solid oxide fuel cells as an ideal electrolyte. Stable ultrafine zirconia powder has the characteristics of good dispersion, fine particle size, narrow particle size distribution and low cost. Ultrafine YSZ powder with narrow particle size distribution can help to reduce the firing temperature of ceramics, improve the microstructure of ceramics, and thus improve the electrical properties of ceramics, which can fully meet the needs of society for refractories and special ceramics.
|Crystalline phase||8Y cubic phase|
|ZrO2% (+ HfO2)||86.5|
|Cl- %≤|| 0.1|
|Loss on Ignition %≤|| 0.85|
|Average particle size um||0.20|
1. Structural ceramics special zirconia can be used in high strength and high toughness wear-resistant products: mill lining, cutting tool, drawing die, hot extrusion die, nozzle, valve, ball, pump parts, a variety of sliding parts, etc.
2. functional ceramics, structural ceramics, especially electronic ceramics, bioceramics (such as dentures);
3. Piezoelectric components, oxygen-sensitive resistors, large capacity capacitors, solid oxide fuel cells (SOFC) and oxygen sensors
4. artificial gemstone materials and abrasive materials;
5. Structural ceramics special zirconia can also be used in refractories: electronic ceramics fired supporting plate, melted glass, metallurgical metal materials;
Packing: 25 kg per barrel.
Pack Sizes Available : 500 gm ( Research Purposes )
( Ask for more bulk pack sizes and Industrial quantities )
The product image(s) shown is a reference for the actual product. While every effort has been made to maintain complete accuracy and up to date product information, it is important to go through details such as product labels, manufacturing details, batch, warnings, and directions before using a packaged product. For additional information, please refer to the contact details mentioned on the label. Users are recommended to test the product before usage and the suppliers warrantee is only for the cost of product not for any incidental losses or third party losses.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]