- 100-200nm, RN-HW-B-A220, 99% ,brown black, morphology: Amorphous
|Melting Point||2300 Degree|
|Sublimation Temperature|| 2550 Degree|
|EINECS No.|| 231-151-2|
- 1-2um, RN-HW-B-B221, 99%, brown powder, morphology: Amorphous
Amorphous boron powder is an important class of boron chemical products, the appearance of brown-gray powder, particle size 100-200nm, and a purity of 99%. It has wide range of uses, mainly used in high-energy solid fuel, the boron-containing ceramics, space technology, explosives catalyst, airbags detonating agent, superconductivity, borane, a variety of high-purity boron and boron halide materials, metallurgy, glass, electronics and other industries.
Boron has several allotropes, the amorphous boron is also called the element boron, monomer boron.It is brown or gray luster crystal powder, chemical properties more lively.Stable in the air and normal temperature.Be oxidized above 300 ℃, fire at 700 ℃. Insoluble in water, hydrochloric acid, ethanol, ethyl ether.Soluble in cold strong alkali solution and releasing hydrogen. boron can also be directly combined with many metals, and generate boride. Monomer boron lies in metals and non-metallic line in the element periodic table, which attributes the dominant element about metalloid character, and it has strong electronegative,the small atomic radius, concentrated nuclear charge.
1.Boron is a useful dopant for such semiconductors as silicon, germanium, and silicon carbide.
2.Boron appears as an active element in its first-approved organic pharmaceutical in the novel pharmaceutical bortezomib.
3.Amorphous boron is used as a melting point depressant in nickel-chromium braze alloys.
4.Boron is an essential plant nutrient, required primarily for maintaining the integrity of cell walls.
5.Because of its distinctive green flame, amorphous boron is used in pyrotechnic flares.
6.Pure amorphous boron is a fine chestnut-coloured powder, which may be readily moulded into adhesive masses by pressure.
7. Pure amorphous boron reacts in a beautiful manner with sulphur at a temperature of about 610°, brilliant incandescence occurring with production of sulphide of boron.
8. Nuclear reactor neutron absorber and neutron counters.
9. Pharmaceuticals, ceramics industry and organic synthesis catalyst.
10. Electronics industry ignited ignition tube pole.
11. Solid rocket boosters of high-energy fuel.
12. A variety of high-purity boron compounds synthesized amorphous boron powder.
13. Amorphous boron powder is snapped automobile airbags initiator.
14. Amorphous boron powder application of special alloy steel smelting.
15. Amorphous boron powder production boron fiber raw materials.
16. Amorphous boron powder in the molten copper gas scavengers.
17. Amorphous boron powder applied to the fireworks industry.
18. Amorphous boron powder manufacturing high purity boron halide important raw materials
19. Amorphous boron powder in semiconductors, electrodynamic aspects: about2300 ℃after the carbonization process, is used as the core ignite ignition tube cathode material. It is also can be used as raw material for preparing high-quality lanthanum boride cathode.
20. Amorphous boron powder do protective material in atomic energy industry, made of boron steel used in nuclear reactors.
21. Amorphous boron powder manufacturing borane and a variety of boron raw materials. Borane can be used as high-energy fuel rockets and missiles.
1.Coating and hardening agent
2.Senior target material
3.Metal material deoxidant
5.Monocrystalline silicon slag mixed
8.High technology ceramics
10.Hear conduction material in electron industry