Characters and application:
1. Washable: Brush resistance increased from thousands of times to tens of thousands of times.
2. Weather resistance: Weather resistance can be increased by about three times, adding a certain amount of nano-silicon dioxide (RN-HF-SP30T) can make the traditional coating products anti-ultraviolet aging performance from 250 hours to more than 600 hours.
3. Anti-fouling and self-cleaning properties: The research shows that the anti-fouling and self-cleaning properties of the coating can be improved by the following ways. Firstly, the nano-silica porous structure is used to form a nano-scale geometric complementary interface structure (such as convex and concave phase) on the surface of the coating by certain technological means. Gas forms a stable gas barrier on the surface; second, surface treatment of nano-silica particles to make the surface show amphiphilic or bi-sparse, effectively improve the wettability of rain water on the surface of building coatings and dust adhesion, improve the anti-fouling and self-cleaning ability of the coating.
4. Antibacterial: In the coating, when the addition of nano-silica (RN-HF-SP30T) exceeded 0.5%, the coating showed obvious antibacterial effect.
5. Hydrophobic anticorrosion: nano-silica (RN-HF-SP30T) hydrophobic anticorrosion coating, not only has good adhesion, corrosion resistance, but also has high density and ion permeability.
6. Transparency: nano SiO2 (RN-HF-SP30T) can ensure the transparency of nano modified coatings. A high wear-resistant transparent coating was prepared by using nano-silica (SP30T), and its wear resistance was increased more than 10 times.
7. Hardness: When nano SiO2 (RN-HF-SP30T) particles are uniform in organic materials and dispersed in a single particle, nano particles, like rigid chains, play a role in enhancing organic materials, thereby improving the film hardness of UV curable coatings, up to 2.5 times.
8. Thermal stability: In UV curing coatings, nano-silica can improve the glass transition temperature of the film.
9. Viscosity: the addition of nano SiO2(RN-HF-SP30T) can significantly improve the viscosity of coatings.
Practice has proved that adding 2% nano SiO2 (RN-HF-SP30T) into the coatings has the best hardness, adhesion, weathering resistance, viscosity, anti-sedimentation and stability of the coatings. The recommended dosage is 0.5 – 2%, and the individual product system can be more than 10%.
The dispersion of nano SiO2 can be achieved by many methods, such as milling, high-speed shearing, ball milling, grinding, ultrasonic dispersion, etc. The first two methods are more used. Nano scale silicon dioxide is added to the coating, and its dispersing steps are divided into one step method and two step method.
One-step process refers to adding nano-silica into the raw material system of the product to obtain a certain content of the product directly. One-step process is characterized by simple production process, more suitable for large-scale, single product production.
The two-step method is to disperse nano-silica in a high proportion to the raw material to prepare masterbatch, and then add the raw material to dilute to a certain proportion. The characteristics of the two-step method are that the viscosity of the system is high, the shear force is large when dispersing, and the nano-silica disperses well, so it is suitable for multi-variety production.
Pack Sizes Available : 500 gm ( Research Purposes )
( Ask for more bulk pack sizes and Industrial quantities )
The product image(s) shown is a reference for the actual product. While every effort has been made to maintain complete accuracy and up to date product information, it is important to go through details such as product labels, manufacturing details, batch, warnings, and directions before using a packaged product. For additional information, please refer to the contact details mentioned on the label. Users are recommended to test the product before usage and the suppliers warrantee is only for the cost of product not for any incidental losses or third party losses.