| CAS No.|| 7440-05-3|
| EINECS No.|| 231-115-6|
| Size|| 20-30nm|
| Purity|| 99.95%|
| Appearance|| silver grey powder|
| State|| Solid|
| Model No.|| RN-HW-A123|
| Packing|| Double anti-static layer bags|
|EINECS No|| 231-115-6|
| color|| silver gray|
| Melting point|| 1555°C|
| Boilling point|| 2963°C|
| Molar mass|| 106.42 g/mol|
| quality||High quality|
Palladium is a chemical element with the chemical symbol Pd and an atomic number of 46. Palladium is also used in electronics, dentistry,medicine, hydrogen purification, chemical applications, groundwater treatment and jewelry.
Palladium plays a key role in the technology used for fuel cells, which combine hydrogen and oxygen to produce electricity, heat, and water.
Palladium nanoparticles can be formed by alcohol reduction in ethanol with the addition of a hydrochloric acid catalyst. They can be also be formed by a modified polyol method.
Application of the palladium:
1.Palladium nanoparticles are of great importance as catalytic materials, as well as for a number of other applications such as hydrogen storage and sensing. Their synthesis has been wi dely studied and interest in their properties is growing. Here the synthesis of palladium nanoparticles by chemical and electrochemical methods using a variety of stabilisers including organic ligands, salts/surfactants, polymers and dendrimers is reviewed and their potential benefi ts in catalytic applications are introduced.
2.Palladium nanoparticles have been shown to be effective catalysts in a variety of chemical reactions. For example, palladium nanoparticles can reduce the amount of platinum that has to be used as a catalyst in fuel cells. Palladium costs roughly half of what platinum costs, which could help reduce the cost of fuel cells.
3.Palladium can also improve the performance of iron nanoparticles used to clean up organic pollutants in groundwater. Adding palladium to iron nanoparticles allows them to contribute more electrons to the reaction, increasing the rate at which chlorinated hydrocarbons such as TCE are degraded.
4. Application to the electronics, dentistry,medicine,hydrogen purification, chemical applications, groundwater treatment and jewelry is palladium nanopowder use.
5. Used for fuel cells, combine hydrogen and oxygen to produce electricity, heat, and water also the palladium application.
6. Electronics Industry thick film paste, thick film conductor paste of silver-palladium, a multilayer ceramic capacitor and outside of the electrode material.
7. palladium is aerospace, aviation, navigation, weapon and nuclear power and other high-tech areas and auto manufacturing indispensable key materials.
8. palladium chloride is also used in electroplating.
9. major in chemical do palladium catalyst;And ruthenium, iridium, palladium, silver, gold, copper and other fused alloy can improve the resistivity of palladium, hardness and strength, used in the manufacture of precision resistor, jewelry and so on.
10. But the most common and the most market value of palladium jewelry alloys is palladium.
Nano-palladium powder should be sealed and stored in a dry, cool environment, not long exposed to air, anti-damp occurred reunion affect the dispersion properties and effects.