|30nm-50nm||RN-HW-A212, 99%, brown yellow, Morphology: spherical, SSA: 90-95m2/g|
| 100-200nm||RN-HW-A212, 99.9%，brown black，SSA: >120m2/g, Morphology: Amorphous|
| 1-2um||RN-HW-A212, Purity : 99.9%|
| 2-20um||Purity : 99.9%|
Silicon nanoparticles is non-toxic, odorless, high surface activity, which is a photoelectric semiconductor materials of new generation with wide energy gap. It can also be used as high power light source materials. it is non-toxic, odorless, and with active features. Nano silicon powder is a new material for high capacity lithium battery anodes.
Elemental Silicon Nano Powder is a well known and widely used semiconductor negative electrode materials. It is used in semiconductor and electronics industry, LEDs, nanocomposites and memory devices;Semiconductor parts, power parts, integrate circuit and extension underlay; High refractive-index nanocomposites;Light emitters; Nonvolatile memory devices.
1. Nano-silica powder can react with organic matter as a raw material of silicone polymer material;
2. Metal silicon is purified by preparing polysilicon;
3. Metal surface treatment;
4. It can replace nano-carbon powder or graphite, as a negative electrode material for lithium batteries, greatly increasing the capacity of lithium batteries.
5. Nano silicon wire is made of silicon nanopowders for use in the negative electrode material of rechargeable lithium battery, or graphite coated on the surface of nano silicon powder is used as negative electrode material for rechargeable lithium battery, which improves the capacity and charge of rechargeable lithium battery more than 3 times. The number of discharge cycles.
6. Silicon Nanopowders is used in high temperature resistant coatings and refractory materials.
7. The Silicon Nanopowders is mixed with the diamond under high pressure to form a silicon carbide—diamond composite material, which is used as a cutting tool.
* High purity, good dispersion performance, small size, uniform distribution, large surface area, high surface activity, low apparent density. Nano Silicon powders is non-toxic, odorless, and with active features. Nano silicon powder is a new material for high capacity lithium battery anodes.
Silicon nanopowders use for the rechargeable lithium battery cathode material: Due to the high absorption rate of nanometer silicon and lithium batteries, the nano silicon for lithium can significantly increase the capacity of lithium battery (theory can reach 4000mA / h).
Nano silicon powder and graphite replace the nano carbon powder as raw materials for the lithium anode material, use the mechanical milling method for preparing the best ratio of silicon / graphite composites, silicon and graphite, which is 1:9. Composition Si-C composite material, can effectively reduce the expansion when silicon absorption lithium ions, increase the affinity with the electrolytic solution, and easily dispersed and can improve the cycle performance. Nano silicon nanowires made of silicon powder used in rechargeable lithium battery anode material in or on the surface of the nano silicon powder coated graphite anode materials used in rechargeable lithium battery, rechargeable lithium batteries can be improved more than three times the capacity and charge-discharge cycles.
Features: white emulsion, non-toxic, non-irritating odor, no burning, pH value of 12, the density of 1.15 to 1.2. Scope: excellent results for the base surface water impermeability brick, cement, gypsum, lime, paint, asbestos, perlite insulation board.
Effect: to prevent weathering buildings, the cracking and facades cleaning, stain, mildew, moss functions of secretary of defense; reliable quality, durability, acid and alkali, excellent weather resistance, no corrosion of steel, and the use of safety to facilitate construction
Silicon nanoparticles should be sealed in vacuum and stored in cool and dry rooms, no exposure to air and be under stress. Damp reunion will affect its dispersion performance and using effects, therefore, this product should be sealed in vacuum and stored in cool and dry room and it should not be exposure to air. In addition, Silicon Nanoparticles should be avoided under stress.