silver nano particles pure Ag powder
|Molecular Formula: Ag|
CAS Number: 7440-22-4
D50 particle size: 20nm
Appearance: Black powder
Application Field of Nano Silver Powder:
1. High-end silver paste (glue)
Chip component external electrode paste, thick film integrated circuit paste, solar panel electrode paste, LED chip package conductive silver paste, used as high temperature sintered conductive silver paste and oligomer conductive silver paste, used in printed electronics Conductive ink of the device, etc.
2. Conductive coating
High-grade layer for filter, silver layer for magnetic tube capacitor, low-temperature sintering electric paste and dielectric paste.
3. Green appliances and furniture products
Anti-static, bactericidal coating for household appliances, deodorization, antibacterial film, etc.
4. Catalytic material
Ethylene oxidation catalyst, supported silver catalyst for fuel cells.
5. New energy
Heat exchange material, high-grade electronic component electrode material.
6. Electroplating industry
Silver coating material for gold electroforming.
USE IN POLYMER COMPOSITE MATERIALS:
Nano silver/polymer composite materials, as an important member of the composite materials, with its excellent physical and chemical properties, has got fast development in terms of effective antibacterial sterilization. Small particle size,large specific surface area and more surface activity center number, silver nanoparticles is playing an role of the high catalytic activity and selectivity, and polymer material can prevent reunion of silver nanoparticles and keep long-term stability.
Nano silver/polymer composite materials can become excellent antibacterial materials, the main reasons are as follows:
1. After the nano silver is composited to polymer,the material is more stable, silver ions loss is slower, duration is longer, bacteriostasis effect is more lasting.
2. The specific surface area of silver nanoparticles is big, and can touch the microbes to a greater availability,therefore, sterilization rate is higher.
3. Non-toxic to human body but can efficiently kill microorganisms, and won’t become resistant.
4. Some of the polymer itself has antibacterial, after being composited synergies produces, bacteriostatic effect is better.
The polymer compositing nano silver should have the features in below:
1. Stable physical and chemical properties, can be used as a bearing base of silver nanoparticles.
2. Do not react with silver nanoparticles, nano silver antibacterial properties will not be lowered.
3. Some of the polymer itself has antibacterial property, which can enhance the bacteriostatic effect of material.
Polymers commonly used as composite include polyethylene oxide PEO, polyaniline PAn, Polyrhodanine, cellulose, polypyrrole PPy, poly dopamine PDA and so on. These are the quite ideal composite materials with silver, can improve the effect of antibacterial material.
The polymer price is cheaper, has a wide source, so nano silver/polymer composite cost is reduced, and the bacteriostatic effect enhance, it will become an important trend of future research.
Based on the above reasons,in medicine, nano silver/polymer composite materials are used in a bandage, dentist, catheters, etc., in maritime, silver nanoparticles/polymer composite materials is used in ship manufacturing, in life, it is used in the water, clothing, baby supplies, and other fields.Predictably, the future life will be is closely related to nano silver/polymer composite materials