Warrior CuTi5K BAC Antimicrobial Additive ( Solid Powder Nano Copper based)
Product Name : Warrior CuTi5K BAC
Product Code : RN-CuTi5K-BAC
Packaging : 1 Kg, 5 kg, 20 Kg
Properties : Solid , Powder, Broad Spectrum Antimicrobial, Additive, Easy to use, Cost effective, Long Lasting,
Technology : Nanotechnology based Formula
Active Ingredient : Nano Copper based Powder Additive
Warrior CuTi5K BAC is one of a kind Antimicrobial additive equipped with the copper ion technology, which stops the growth and propagation of bacteria & fungi. This Nanotechnology based product can be easily dispersed in any water based solution, providing the solution with antimicrobial functionality. This product is suitable for All paints, coatings, emulsions, etc..
It is an active agent that when included in the processing of a material will inhibit the life or growth of microbes. These microbes can include a variety of organisms such as bacteria, mold, fungi, algae, etc.
Antimicrobial tests performed :
- Rigid surfaces: JIS Z 2801:2000 or ISO 22196:2007
- Textiles: JIS L 1902:2002 or DIN EN ISO 20743:2007
The result of using antimicrobial additives can mean the production of intrinsically cleaner, more robust, and longer lasting products by means of:
• Reducing illness and infection causing bacteria
• Resisting the growth of unpleasant mold and mildew
• Minimizing stain and odor causing bacteria
• Inhibiting physical degradation from bacteria and fungi, which feed on plastics and their additives
These additives provide benefits for several environments such as, hygiene critical, high-traffic environments like healthcare facilities, schools and offices, food processing plants as well as for outdoor applications, where constant environmental stresses will dramatically reduce the life of an untreated product.
- Non sensitizing, permanent active fungicidal paints, coatings, polymers and plaster.
- Antibacterial resins and silicones, varnishes, coatings and materials in hygienic applications in medicine, agriculture, food-processing and -handling, water treatment, air ducts, public areas and in the sanitary sector.
- Sealings, sealants and piping that are resistant against microbial settling.
- Coatings for packaging paper and polymers.
- Medical coatings of implants, bone cement and antiseptic wound covers.
- Antimicrobial glass or ceramic equipment.
- Antimicrobial treatments in agriculture, food processing and infection control areas.
All paints, coatings, emulsions, varnishes .
- Broad spectrum antimicrobial action
- Excellent color retention
Good resistance to chemicals & polluted environments
- Non sensitizing and non allergic to humans in skin contact.
How to Use:
The recommended dosage ranges from 0.5% to 5.0% (the proportion can also be adjusted according to the actual situation)
The product image(s) shown is a reference for the actual product. While every effort has been made to maintain complete accuracy and up to date product information, it is important to go through details such as product labels, manufacturing details, batch, warnings, and directions before using a packaged product. For additional information, please refer to the contact details mentioned on the label. This is not a medical device & for use only as an additive to paint/ coating and other products, does not guarantee against infections and is not a cure. Users are recommended to test the product before usage and the suppliers warrantee is only for the cost of product not for any incidental losses or third party losses.