Surface Functionality: Alkyl
Quantity: 10mg (20nmol)
The vial(s) contains CdSxSe1-x/ZnS core/shell fluorescent nanocrystals with alkyl ligand surface.
- Unlike traditional quantum dots, emission wavelength is tunable by composition rather than size.
- Proprietary surface passivation and ligand technology isolates the core from oxygen and harmful ions that can degrade quantum dot performance over time.
- Photostable (no bleaching)
- Narrow and sharp emission peaks
- All colors equally bright
- Comparable quantum efficiencies (50%) throughout the visible spectrum
- Semiconductor Grade
- pH Neutral
Storage & StabilityThe nanocrystals should be stored in the dark at 4oC. The shelf life is approximately one year under these conditions.
The product image(s) shown is a reference for the actual product. While every effort has been made to maintain complete accuracy and up to date product information, it is important to go through details such as product labels, manufacturing details, batch, warnings, and directions before using a packaged product.
For additional information, please refer to the contact details mentioned on the label.