Warrior Dura Surface Shield Antimicrobial & Antiviral Coating ( 1L, 5L)
Product Name: WarriorTM Dura Ag+ Shield
Catalogue No.: RN-DW3
Available 3 Variants:
1. RN-DW3-L with Slight Antimicrobial/ Antiviral Activity
2. RN-DW3-M with Significant Antimicrobial/ Antiviral Activity
3. RN-DW3-H with Strong Antimicrobial/ Antiviral Activity
Tests Conducted and Passed:
- Antiviral Test for non absorbent surfaces as per ISO: 21702
- Antibacterial Test for non absorbent surfaces as per ISO:22196:2011
Warrior TM Dura Ag+ Shield developed by Reinste Nano Ventures is a long lasting solution for making surfaces free from microbes. It is one of a kind Antimicrobial Coating equipped with the silver ion technology, which stops the growth and propagation of bacteria, viruses & Fungi. This Nanotechnology based coating makes the surfaces maintenance free, easy to clean, improves the gloss, toughness and resistance to physical and chemical withering. This product is suitable for Metals, painted metals, Glass, Ceramic, Wood and Stone.
Best for both Internal & External Usage.
The surfaces which are in regular contact with people have to be made free from microbes such as, All kind of metals, Glass, Ceramic, Wood, Stone & Plastics both in Interior and Exterior.
Suitable for :
Home, Hotels and Offices: The interior design of hotel rooms, kitchen or cafeteria worktops made of quartz, granite and marble etc. Structured surfaces such as reception desk, stainless steel surfaces, on decorative items, elevators and handrails.
Transportation facilities: Automobiles, Aviation, Marine and Metro,
- Broad spectrum antimicrobial action
- Hydrophobic and Non-Stick: water and dirt repellent offers long-term protection and facilitates cleaning
- Graffiti and stain protection: barrier properties of ultra-dense ceramic and quartz structures protect from dirt and contamination ingress.
- Scratch protection: surfaces are more resistant to wear and tear
- Corrosion prevention: ultra-density halts rust at source
- UV-protection: anti-aging preserves valuable surfaces
- High temperature resistance: No change in characteristics under intensive heat
- The perfect finish: Color enhancement and gloss bring outstanding aesthetics to surfaces.
- Easy-to-apply: Perfect finishing is achieved without the need for special training
Coverage: 1500- 2000 Sq. feet/ Ltr
Drying time: 24-48 hrs
Chemical Resistance ~ pH1-pH13
Minimum thickness of coating: ~600-3000nm
Temperature stability: ~ 250 o C -450 o C
Mechanical Resistance: ~ 30,000 cycles
Available Packs: 1Ltr & 5Ltr
The product image(s) shown is a reference for the actual product. While every effort has been made to maintain complete accuracy and up to date product information, it is important to go through details such as product labels, manufacturing details, batch, warnings, and directions before using a packaged product. For additional information, please refer to the contact details mentioned on the label.